This workshop will provide an overview of supply chain concepts to help you build your operations on a solid foundation to meet your business goals. Learn how to minimize inventory shortages, reduce losses from spoiled raw ingredients, and improve customers order fill rate. Proper planning today will prepare your business for financially responsible growth and profitability in the future.
During this Workshop you will:
• Learn Key Elements of Supply Chain Operations:
◦ Demand Planning
◦ Materials and Production Planning
◦ Sales and Operations Planning
◦ Business Objectives and Key Performance Indicators
• Put Concepts into Practice:
◦ Interactive case study of a simple food startup
• Take away a Supply Chain Framework for your company:
◦ Supply Chain templates to improve your business
This workshop will be led by Owen Smith, a supply chain operations professional with over 10 years of experience in food and beverages including premium coffee and tea, contract manufacturing in multiple formats, and retail store operations. He has leveraged his understanding of best-in-class practices at Fortune 500 CPG companies to drive scale at startups and high growth companies.
This workshop is part of Kitchentown's ongoing professional development program for our makers and affiliates.
Reserve your spot on eventbrite.